Crypto has been trending for years and for many, Bitcoin is for many the best cryptocurrency to invest in. But this article is not about Bitcoin, whose price or market capitalization has reached astronomical levels. It is more about a project (Micro-Cap) that has been running for years and which checks all checkboxes in terms of the best cryptocurrency to invest in. The privacy focused project called Nerva was born 3 years ago, on May 1st, 2018, with the aim of achieving a cryptocurrency completely safe from prying eyes without sacrificing decentralization and scalability. The name Nerva comes from a rocket engine development program that ended 01/1973.
Why might Nerva be the future of money?
There are many new crypto coins in the world now apart from the original, bitcoin. And although bitcoin is still both the most well-know and expensive, let’s analyse a few of its flaws to see why its reign can — and should — end.
Bitcoin has the highest net hashrate of any crypto coin network. This is because it can be mined by specialised devices called application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs) and, to a lesser extent, GPU cards. Because of this, big mining farms now possess the vast majority of bitcoin’s hash power. But this was not supposed to be possible. According to the Satoshi whitepaper, bitcoin was supposed to be mined by CPUs only.
To make matters worse, bitcoin code also supports pool mining, which not only gives even larger amounts of hash power to a few individuals, it also gives them undue influence over the bitcoin blockchain. As of now, individual miners have stopped mining bitcoin (and other similarly affected coins) because they can neither afford to buy the expensive equipment needed to meaningfully compete, nor the electricity required to run them. This means fewer and fewer nodes will support the network over time, a direct contradiction of the decentralised concept.
Now let’s imagine a coin that can be mined by individual CPUs that are owned by individual people who are running individual nodes, and which is also safe from pools, ASICs, GPUs, mining farms and other centralising factors.
Nerva Coin — not only an alternative to bitcoin
Nerva (Ticker: XNV) is an untraceable and secure cryptocurrency aiming to be GPU and ASIC resistant via the new Cryptonight Adaptive POW algorithm. Nerva coin as some simply call it offers true privacy and fungibility, is totally untraceable and unlinkable, with users and transfer amounts hidden from the public.
NERVA utilizes the brand new and exclusive Cryptonight Adaptive algorithm, with the aim of promoting decentralization and a preference for CPU miners. Currently the Nerva network is tracking 667 full nodes in 60 countries https://map.getnerva.org/.
Why is this fact so important? Because compared to Bitcoin, where the majority of all nodes are located in China https://www.blockchain.com/charts/pools, the Nerva network is truly decentralized and in times of uncertainty and the fear of a crypto ban, Nerva is indispensable when it comes to investing in the best cryto currency.
Resistant to 51% attacks
Due to the CPU solo mining aspect of Nerva and the associated need to run a full node, the network is extremely resistant to 51% attacks. Nerva also utilizes ring signature technology to protect a user’s privacy. It is a type of digital signature in which a group of possible signers are merged together to produce a distinctive signature that can authorize a transaction. So, ring signatures ensure that transaction are untraceable.
As mentioned before the Nerva Network already spans the entire planet where every miner runs a full node. A list of the most important properties of Nerva would look something like this:
- solo cpu mining
- asic, gpu, and fpga resistance
- mining pool & nicehash resistance
- low market capitalization (~ 832,269)
- a low total supply (~ 18.5M)
- a high circulating supply (~ 18M)
- a fast block time (~ 1 Minute)
- privacy through ring signatures
- a loyal & steadily growing community
- an experienced development team
What Is The Best Cryptocurrency To Invest In
Considering the fact that one Nerva coin is projected to surpass a valuation of 10 dollar by 2022, an investment in Nerva could be a unique opportunity to multiply it’s portfolio. To make a long story short, in my opinion, Nerva is the best cryptocurrency to invest in 2021 and beyond.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
- I do not provide personal investment advice and I am not a qualified licensed investment advisor. I am an amateur investor.
- All information found here, including any ideas, opinions, views, predictions, forecasts, commentaries, suggestions, or stock picks, expressed or implied herein, are for informational, entertainment or educational purposes only and should not be construed as personal investment advice. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies.
- I will not and cannot be held liable for any actions you take as a result of anything you read here.
- Conduct your own due diligence, or consult a licensed financial advisor or broker before making any and all investment decisions. Any investments, trades, speculations, or decisions made on the basis of any information found on this site, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise.
- Every word written here reflects my own views, ideas and opinions. It is not a production of my employer, nor is it affiliated with any broker/dealer or registered investment advisor.
- No representations or warranties are made with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the content of this entire page, including any links to other sites. The links provided are maintained by their respective organizations and they are solely responsible for their content. All information presented here is provided ‘as is’, without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied.
- Readers are entirely responsible for any actions they take as a result of reading or clicking on links on the site, and are urged to read the small print!